We are on day 24 of our daily coaching videos. You are on your way to building a new habit! Upon reflection, I decided to make a tweak to our daily video title. It isn’t really coaching, it is my sharing all the wisdom and lessons I gained from my journey through: counseling, coaching, mentoring, seminars, workshops, classes, books, podcasts and lessons over my nearly decade of serious personal growth.
To support you on your journey I am creating the Synergy Daily Personal Growth Community. Grab a coffee, or your favorite drink and let’s dive in!
Who wants to do Daily Personal Growth?
Anyone working towards a goal or vision such as:
- starting a business
- the desire to gain a promotion
- wanting to increase harmony in the home
- wishing to lose weight
- a desire to serve more in the community
- wishing to be a better listener
Why Daily Personal Growth?
To build a new habit you need to do it daily. Working on our own personal growth is the best way to many of our dreams, desires and goals.
Where to begin:
An article from Tony Robbins lays out the groundwork to make a plan for your own, personal growth. He is a leading expert in the industry and I will sum it up in my words here.
- Think about what you really want
- Understand your motivation, what drives you.
- Develop a plan and build daily habits
- Track your progress
Why a community?
We can use the Synergy of helping each other reach our dreams and goals.
Do I need a coach?
My dream is to build a great resource that allows you to coach yourself. I don’t believe that anyone needs to have a coach, I do know that it makes a big difference. I work with people in different ways.
- I offer a free daily video on our facebook page, you can ask questions or email them in advance if you can’t be there.
- I am starting Synergy Office Hours where we can work together once a week. This will be in person with an option to join us online.
- I offer limited options for working with me one on one, in a coaching package. If you are interested in this please get in touch on the form at the end.