Finding Meaning with John Graham
Have you ever felt like something was missing deep within you? Many people try to fill that void with money, fame, drugs, and alcohol. John began life as an adventurer. He took on climbing mountains that have never again been climbed, was active in wars, revolutions and many thrill-seeking adventures that brought him near death a dozen times.
In the midst of a war, he had a light bulb moment and realized that all the thrill and adventure had not brought him meaning in life. He shares his story and journey of how he found the life of serving and helping others that he lives today.
Some areas of discussion:
- Life as an adventurer
- Taking enormous risks in the battle in Vietnam
- Solving difficult public problems
- Life in the Foreign Service
- Life as a Diplomat
- The power of story to change people
- Creating a curriculum for students to provide the best service-learning free on the planet.
- Realizing the fullness of who you are
- Overcoming PTSD
- Life’s moral compass in asking big questions such as: what will build justice, end pain?
- Men struggling to find their feminine side
Highlights of The interview
-Loving your kids is meaningful
-Playing catch, being a coach to your kid’s team, taking your grandkids for a while
-Being compassionate to someone that hates your guts
- Finding what you’re meant to do
- Creating meaning in your life that lasts
You can hear the Podcast interview: Here
- Website: https://www.giraffe.org
- Free Download for Teachers: https://www.giraffe.org/for-teachers-families/k-2-giraffe-curriculum-free-download
- Music credit and gratitude to: Corporate Innovative by Scott Holmes scottholmesmusic.comFindin