“This too shall pass” is a powerful quote we hear when going through a storm in life. Our guest today is in the middle of one and instead of postponing the interview, he shared with us from a place of vulnerability and truth. What do you do when you feel like a failure? How do you move forward?
James shares his walk through these questions and the balance between waiting and taking action. We will dive deep into the mindset of overcoming the paralyzing effects of feeling like a failure and how to move forward to embrace a mindset that we are wyred to win?
Some topics that we will cover are:
Divorce, starting a podcast, wisdom form interviewing many musicians and successful artists and more. Check out the entire interview above or on your favorite podcast app.
James Newcomb is a father, musician, podcaster, and entrepreneur.
Jame’s Morning Routine
- Turns on the light and burner to make his Kion coffee
- Counts to 300 while waiting for the water to boil
- Makes coffee in a french press and opens up the Bible
- Reads bible gateway on the app on his phone. He reads the featured scripture and the whole chapter. He then reads the Tora followed by the Proverb.
- He reads from a success type book
- Walks on the beach when the sun is out or exercises
- By 8:00 he is ready to go and gives himself the first and best hour of the day to devote to his business
- Edits and produces podcasts for most to the day
- When his son is home he exercises indoors and sometimes with his son sitting on his back as a weight as he does pushups. They plank together.